We are pleased to announce FST-L2 Laser system for web scoring on bag-making machines.
The new system benefits:
- Saving one production phase: No need for additional slitter rewinders or dedicated machines for laser processing
- 100% quality control: Constant view on the final product enable correction of defects
- Easy alignment: Simple process for laser heads alignment. Configuration of two parallel close scoring lines is also available
- Pattern configurations: Pattern of perforation, scoring, small holes punching, or any other demand done by high-performance electronic control.
- Web speed control: Laser intensity variates according to the web speed to assure the consistent quality of scoring depth.
- Tear notch built-in: There is no need for a tear notch accessory; the system produces an alternative to traditional film cutting methods.
Easy alignment: Simple process for laser heads alignment. Configuration of two parallel close scoring lines is also available
Adaptable to pouch machine, can be mounted on a mobile trolley to move between machines and assurance of the stability of the film.
FST is also pleased to announce that the FST-L2 is already successfully implemented in Elba Spa. Elba’s announcement shows the manufacturing on one lane using two laser machines, stand-up, and 3-side seal pouches for the best sealing.
Call us to learn more about our Laser Scoring and more